With over 30 years of wedding performance experience, Harpist Anne Roos provides everything you need in this section to help you investigate her talents for your wedding. As a WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award® recipient for the past five years, count on Anne to create gorgeous music memories with ultimate professionalism.
Get your questions answered at Anne’s Wedding Music FAQ page, then listen to wedding music samples, check out what selections she can play on her wedding music playlists, and read 5-star reviews from previous clients.
Anne includes additional special pages in her wedding section. Looking for a touch of luxury for your wedding day? Anne plays for more than just the ceremony alone—Discover her premium performance services. Are you just beginning to think about getting married? Anne is adept at playing your lover’s music favorites when you propose.
When you’ve made your decision, read Anne’s Rate Info and FAQs page to learn about the extra services included with her harp performance. Then call Anne Roos at 530-541-2575 for a customized quote.
Anne never posts prices on her website, because she likes to learn about your interests and budget so that she offer the perfect performance packages to fit your special day. To get a firm quote, you’ll need to call Anne at 530-541-2575.
Hire a Grammy® harpist for your wedding!
Anne’s calendar fills up quickly, so act fast and call 530-541-2575 when you set your date and location.
All your wedding music needs are covered within this Wedding Section:
1. Wedding Rate Info and Rate FAQs—“Is amplification included? How far in advance does Anne accept bookings?” Discover the answers to these and other frequently asked questions at Anne’s Rate Info Page. When you’re ready for a quote, call 530-541-2575.
2. Wedding Music FAQs —“Will Anne learn a special song for my wedding? How do I go about choosing my wedding music?” Anne answers frequently asked questions about her performances, and even includes a special document “How to Select Your Wedding Music” at this helpful web page.
3. Listen to Samples of Wedding Music—Here’s a great way to audition Anne Roos for your wedding harp music: Download a full wedding demo, or listen to individual tracks of wedding-appropriate music. To hear Anne’s complete archive of recordings of pop and Celtic music, visit her music links page, and see her perform in her music videos. Set up a complimentary appointment for Anne to play your specific requests by calling 530-541-2575 or sending her an email.
4. Choose Your Wedding Music from Thousands of Titles—Anne Roos has the years of performance experience to honor your requests and play them faithfully on the harp. Find out what music is in her repertoire: Check out her Complete Music List (just about everything Anne plays) and her List of Music Favorites (the songs that most couples request). This page also includes Anne’s sage tips about how to choose your wedding music. Can Anne play your favorite song? Email or call her at 530-541-2575 to find out.
5. Music for Your Wedding Proposal—Anne performs for all wedding-related events, from the ceremony itself and the reception to the engagement party and the rehearsal dinner. She’s also a popular surprise for wedding proposals! With her 10-lb harp, she’ll go where you plan to pop the question and play the music that will ensure a resounding “Yes!” from your intended. Trust Anne to be discreet and keep your proposal plans under wraps.
6. Luxury, Celebrity Weddings—In her 30 years of performance experience, Anne performed for many V.I.P.s and celebrities. With her Grammy® Award, Anne is experiencing increased popularity for exclusive platinum wedding events. You can have this star treatment, too, with Anne’s bend-over-backwards service. She’s happy to play for much more than your ceremony alone and to travel to make your wedding music dreams come true. Be assured that Anne keeps all of your plans private—She’s happy to agree to non-disclosure rules.
7. Anne’s Recommended Wedding Services—Looking for referrals for other wedding vendors? Visit Anne’s Wedding Links page for carefully vetted-out services. And feel free to call Anne at 530-541-2575 for further recommendations.
8. Full-length Recordings of Anne’s Harp Music—Brief wedding music samples are not always enough to help you decide what to ask Anne to play at your wedding. For full-length tracks of Anne’s Celtic and pop music recordings, visit links to online stores (including amazon.com and iTunes) to listen and buy CDs and downloads.
9. Read Online Reviews—Anne’s 5-star reviews speak for themselves. Read these testimonials, then experience this professionalism for yourself: Call Anne at 530-541-2575 to receive your customized quote and to hire her to play at your wedding.
To see Anne in action, visit her Calendar of Upcoming Events—In particular, watch for wedding fairs where Anne offers discounted rates for her wedding performance packages. Watch Anne’s YouTube videos, and visit her performance photo gallery, too.
The best way to reach harpist Anne Roos is by phone at 530-541-2575. She wants to learn about all your wedding music details and offer a few quotes to best fit your needs and budget.
Anne can’t wait to hear from you!